Toddler Sleep Training
Let me walk you step-by-step through a completely customizable, holistic plan for independent sleep at night, consistent naps or quiet times, and every new stage along your toddler sleep journey.
Toddler Sleep Training will give you:
Tools to keep you emotionally connected to your child as they learn independent sleep
Techniques for preparing your child for the best sleep possible
Strategies for preventing bedtime battles
Detailed help through toddler naps and quiet time
Teaching on your child’s new developmental stage
Additional support through specific struggles, transitions, and new stages like bedtime fears, potty training, night weaning, adding a sibling, and moving out of the crib
This class is broken down into easy-to-watch segments so that you can follow along at your own pace.
Watch For Free
I want you to have the strategies you need to navigate sleep with your 2, 3, or 4-year-old so that your whole family can thrive. Let me teach you a holistic and fully customizable plan to help your toddler sleep independently.
An Approach Proven to Work
Taking Cara Babies resources combine the expertise of a pediatric nurse and the heart of a mama.
Research & Evidence Based
- Feel confident that you’re using strategies affirmed by peer-reviewed research, pediatricians, and experts worldwide.
- Your 2, 3, or 4-year-old will be loved, supported, and emotionally connected to you while learning sleep skills vital to proper growth and development.
Flexible & Customizable
- Your toddler is unique and so are you! I’ll teach you how to customize your sleep plan for nights, naps, and quiet time so that it fits your family’s heart, lifestyle, and priorities.
An Easy-to-Use Approach
- Let me walk you step-by-step through your journey so that you can rest easy knowing exactly what comes next all the way until your child’s 5th birthday.
Simple no-tricks pricing
All Taking Cara Babies classes are covered by our 30-day, money-back guarantee.
Toddler Sleep Training
This online course will walk you step-by-step through a completely customizable, holistic plan for your toddler's nights, days, and every stage along your sleep journey.
5+ hours of video-based teaching so you can see how to use what you learn
Evidence-based strategies and practical tools you can begin using right away
3 years of on-demand access, to walk alongside you until your child’s 5th birthday
Sample schedules, checklists & workbook pages so that you can set your child up for the best sleep & track your progress
Here’s the thing about children as they grow: they also change. And each new developmental stage brings something different. What worked before, likely doesn’t anymore. The strategies that made sense for your little one before age 2 or 2.5, simply don’t make sense after. Your toddler has become more independent with a mind of their own.
My Toddler Sleep Training class will meet your family right where you are and give you brand new sleep strategies to carry your child through their 5th birthday—and beyond.
What you learn in this class also extends far beyond sleep. Because so much of toddler sleep is actually about parenting and behavior, the takeaways, techniques, and understanding you’ll gain from this class will serve your relationship with your child for years to come.
Please know, this isn't just a class you'll watch and move past. It's a class you’ll keep coming back to for strategies to guide you through twists, turns, and new stages until your child turns 5 (and truly even past that).
Toddler Sleep Training is designed to give you everything you need to have a great sleeper no matter your situation. It will help you whether:
- your toddler just turned 2 or is nearly 5
- you have one toddler or multiple toddlers
- your child is in daycare, is in preschool, or is with you all day
- your toddler sleeps in a crib, a Montessori bed, or a “big-kid” bed
- your toddler sleeps in his own room or she shares a room with a sibling
- your child is already potty trained, or you haven’t even thought about potty training
- your toddler needs a pacifier to sleep or has never used one
- you have taken other Taking Cara Babies classes or you haven’t taken any
Yes, it even applies if:
- you’ve tried other sleep training approaches
- you’re not actually comfortable with “traditional” sleep training
- you want a gradual approach to help your toddler sleep
- your toddler is very strong-willed
- your toddler is still nursing
- your child has never slept independently before
Toddler Sleep Training comes with 3 years of access so that you have it now and for every transition, every regression, and every new stage along your journey until your child reaches 5 years.
We’re happy to help! Simply email us through our contact form.